I am the
Principal Architect at Orbis, a global non-profit organization aiming at eliminating preventable blindness worldwide.
- Born and grew up in Switzlerland 🇨🇭
- Based in the UK 🇬🇧 since 2009.
💼 Professional Experience
More information on my LinkedIn page.
- Principal Architect @ Orbis International
- Principal AI Architect @ Orbis International
- CTO @ Predina (AI for road safety)
- CTO @ Visulytix (AI in Ophthalmology)
- (Senior) Research Associate at UCL Computer Science
- PhD in Biomedical Image Processing @ University College London (CoMPLEX + Biochemical Engineering)
- M.Res. in Modeling Biological Complexity @ University College London (CoMPLEX)
- B.Sc. in Biotechnology @ HES-SO Valais
📜 Publications and Public Speaking
Most of my publications are listed on my Google Scholar page.
I’ve presented at a variety of venues in the past. My personal highlights include:
- NetHope Summit (Virtual, 2021)
- Mobile World Congress (Barcelona 🇪🇸, 2019)
- SPIE Defense + Security (Baltimore 🇺🇸, 2016)
- International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal-based Surveillance (Seoul 🇰🇷, 2014)
- Computational Cell Biology (Cold Spring Harbor 🇺🇸, 2013)